Sudokumat is a Java program for playing Sudoku. You can play it either directly on a personal computer or you may use Sudokumat to generate some puzzles and print them.
The main features of Sudokumat are:
- Generate Sudoku
In different levels of difficulty - whereby the metric still has to be improved
- Solve Sudoku
Support in playing Sudoku
- Easy input: no Click - just go to the desired field using mouse or keyboard and type in your desired digit
Explicit exclusion of candidates.
- Support of multiple Undo / Redo
- Display of a tracker that highlights all relevant fields for application of the Sudoku rules (row, column, 3x3-cell)
- Show all permitted positions for a given digit
- Show an appropriate field to be solved next
- Solve a single step
- Toolbar for the most important functions of Sudokumat
Create PDF-files with as many Sudokus as you want. The difficulty can be adjusted. Solutions can optionally
Adjustable number of puzzles per row.
- Save of single puzzles in flat text files
- Restore of single puzzles from previously saved text files
- Support of Copy and Paste of puzzles, e.g. for direct exchange between Sudokumat and a mail-client.
Language support for German and English - depending on your system settings
(default-locale) and choosable from Options → Select Language
Help too is available in German and English
- Automatic save of current options and active puzzle when closing Sudokumat.